Prayer for Employment
(If not seeking employment, pray this prayer for those who are.)
God, our Father, I turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment.
I need your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest.
I wish to use the gifts and talents you have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment.
Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance.
Grant this through Christ, our Lord.
St. Joseph the Worker, pray for us!
All Saints Catholic Church is seeking qualified candidates for the position of part-time Bookkeeper. The position will assist the Finance Director in recording and preparing accounting transactions involving payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger.
- Minimum high school diploma, 2 year or greater accounting degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years related experience in accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general ledger accounting preferred
- Working knowledge of accounting software, QuickBooks preferred
- Working knowledge of payroll software, Ceridian preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Must be able to perform duties with little assistance and multitask
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical accounting procedures
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from staff and parishioners
- Practicing Catholic with knowledge and understanding of the Catholic Church in general; or is willing to function in a manner consistent with the pastoral mission of the Roman Catholic Church
- Must be able to uphold confidentiality especially with sensitive financial and HR related information
- Part-time, 20 hours/week
- Monday-Friday, flexible hours
- Competitive salary based upon skill and experience level
Employment Opportunity: Instructional Assistant – Kindergarten
All Saints Catholic School is seeking applicants for the full-time position of Instructional Assistant in a kindergarten classroom with employment beginning mid-March 2024. Primary responsibilities include providing support to students in the learning process, assisting with the coordination of classroom materials, and supervising students in the cafeteria.
For more information or to apply for the position, please contact Mr. David Conroy, principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Saints Catholic Church – Printable Application for Employment
- Catholic Diocese of Arlington – Employment Opportunities
- Catholic Jobs
All activities sponsored by or affiliated with All Saints Catholic Church must receive approval from the pastor for website and social media usage.