All Saints Community
- All Saints Parish Festival – contact Linda Gaynord to get involved in support of this parish event. The parish festival will be held on Friday – Saturday, April 28-29, 2023. See our Parish Festival page for complete details!
- All Saints Car Raffle – share in the fun and excitement of All Saints’ popular Car Raffle with raffles of five new vehicles and cash prizes. The drawings take place each year at the All Saints Parish Festival. Tickets are just $5.00 and make the purchaser eligible to win any of our prizes.
- Marriage Apostolate of All Saints – meets once a month from September – May. The Marriage Apostolate supports the parish and helps provide community and enrichment to all engaged and married couples. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Welcoming Committee – contact the Parish Office at (703) 368-4500 to get involved in welcoming new parishioners to All Saints.
- Golden Agers – from September thru June, seniors gather in the Parish Activity Center on the second Tuesday of the month. Rosary begins at 11:30 AM. A hot lunch is served at noon. Entertainment is provided at 12:45 PM. All senior parishioners 55 years of age and over are invited.
Upper Room Theatre Ministries
- URTM transforms the Parish Activity Center into a center for the performing arts each July as it presents its week-long summer musical and February with a weekend Cabaret event. Please see the Upper Room Theatre Ministry website for more information.
Youth Activities – (703) 368-4500
- Trail Life USA and American Heritage Girls
All Saints is starting a Trail Life USA Troop and American Heritage Girls Troop for boys and girls 5 to 18 year old. Both scouting organizations focus on character development, building courageous young men and women to honor God, leadership with integrity, the service of others, and the experience of outdoor adventure.
- All Saints JCYO – For more information about CYO Sports, please contact Tomasita Liu at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hearts Afire Special Needs Social Group – This group meets monthly at All Saints from 7:00–8:30 PM and is open to our friends with special needs ages 16-29. If you would like to attend a fun-filled evening and meet some new friends, RSVP to email@example.com. Hearts Afaire needs volunteers! We are looking for assistant leaders to help run the meetings and Buddies to partner with our special needs friends. If you are interested in helping out, or know someone would be, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spotlight on the Arts Summer Camps
- Youth Ministry
- Young Adult Ministry